Thursday, August 5, 2010

Trade updates

The AAPL trade is up $150 which is about 25% so I've taken the money and run. Not a bad result for a trade that I didn't really like to begin with. I'm left with the AAPL Put BWB 260/250/230. With the market bumping into resistance and AAPL just range trading here, I'm inclined to just keep holding on and see how we go.

The OEX trade is going reasonably well with the BWB trading for a $0.45 credit to exit so that makes it around a $0.90 return on $4.55 of risk which is more than 20%. At this stage I may take half of it off and hope that we get an ugly job's report tomorrow. We shall see. If we get some movement tomorrow like a sell off of sorts, I will want to probably put on another put BWB for next week's expiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment