Thursday, July 8, 2010

And so it begins.......

Hello fellow traders, investors and financial market watchers/enthusiasts! After procrastinating for a while to start my own blog on the financial markets of which I follow everyday as a participant (derivatives trader, with options the weapon of choice), the time has begun to put up the first post and get it over with so that the next post may be something more informative! My primary aim of this blog will be share my thoughts and analysis on the financial markets with regards to the past and present so that I might be able to finally find the "holy grail" as a trader and predict the future! 

Finally, the blog will give me a personal avenue with which to to freely express my passion for the financial markets and allow me to record my thoughts in an organized and efficient manner other than sending out a bunch of emails to a host of different trading/investing groups and making random posts on the many trading forums that I'm a part of.

Time to stake my own piece of real estate in the financial blogosphere! How exciting!

I hope that everyone that reads my blog will get something useful out of it, if not than at least be entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment